Ozark Family Camp
Ozark Family Camp is an annual Christian conference held in a rustic Bible camp setting. There are three individual camps to choose from each year. Each camp lasts one week and is designed with the enjoyment and edification of the whole family in mind.
Capable Christian speakers are invited to teach from God's Word. Daily Bible classes are scheduled for toddlers, children, teens, and adults. Camp activities include canoeing, river tube floats, horseback trail rides, swimming in the pool, volleyball, basketball, and others.
Dates and Speakers
The following are the dates and speakers for the upcoming season of camps:
- Ozark Family Camp, Week 1
- Saturday, 29 July - Friday, 4 August 2017
- Speaker: Brian Gunning
- Ozark Family Camp, Week 2
- Saturday, 5 August - Friday, 11 August 2017
- Speaker: Craig Shakarji
- Ozark Family Camp, Week 3
- Saturday, 12 August - Friday, 18 August 2017
- Speaker: Mike Attwood